Audio specialist Sennheiser has launched the latest generation of its compact, fold-flat HD 200 series headphones, featuring fresh new styling, great bassdriven sound and designed to be the perfect, take-anywhere companion for enjoying music on mobile devices. The closed-back on-ear HD 221 and HD 231 combine the audio specialist’s characteristic balance of fine audio quality and reliable, durable design, with elegant contemporary looks for a more stylish mid-sized headphone. The HD 231 is available for either Android or iOS devices, and features an inline remote and microphones for taking calls and controlling music on the go.
- Durable, fold-flat design.
- Closed on-ear headphone design blocks ambient noise.
- HD 221 uses neodymium magnets for stereo sound with powerful, punchy bass.
- HD 221 is optimised for portable music listening including MP3- players and smartphones or tablets
- HD 231 features more powerful neodymium magnets for stereo sound with outstanding bass performance.
- HD 231 is optimized for both music and calls, with variants for Android or Apple iOS smart devices for taking calls and controlling music via an in line mic and remote.