Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege - Digital Download / ESD
COUNTER-TERRORIST UNIT OPERATORS
Rainbow Six is an elite team composed of members of the best Special Forces units from around the globe:
• The British SAS
• The American SWAT
• The French GIGN
• The German GSG9
• The Russian Spetsnaz
Trained to operate in tight formations in indoor environments, they are experts of close quarter combat, demolition, and coordinated assaults.
THE SIEGE GAMEPLAY
The Siege is a brand-new style of gameplay embracing the reality of counter-terrorist operatives across the world: intense and asymmetrical close-quarters combat between attackers and defenders.
As a defender, you will have the means to transform your environment into strongholds to prevent the attackers from breaching.
As an attacker, you will have many planning options to face this challenge and defuse these situations.
DESTRUCTION AS A TOOL
Destruction is at the heart of the Siege gameplay.
Everything in the environment reacts realistically, dynamically, and uniquely based on the size and caliber of bullets you are using or the amount of explosives you have set.
Walls can be shattered, opening new lines of fire, and ceiling and floors can be breached, creating new access points. Mastering the art of destruction is often the key to victory.
In Rainbow Six Siege, coordination is often the key to victory.
Team up with your friends and get the ultimate multiplayer experience! Fight in intense PVP or PVE encounters in closed environment and dominate the enemy team by choosing the right tactics.
Forge your team for optimal team coordination, and create the best strategies to become the master of destruction.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 6GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM) [See list of supported video cards down below]
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Hard Drive: 30GB
- Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 256kbps upstream or faster
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or better or AMD FX-8120 @ 3.1 Ghz or better
- RAM: 8GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (or GTX 760 / GTX 960) or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (or R9 280x [2GB VRAM] / R9 380 / Fury X) [See list of supported video cards down below]
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card 5.1 with latest drivers
- Hard Drive: 47GB
- Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 512kbps upstream or faster
Supported video cards at time of release:
- NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 460 or better, GTX 560 or better, GTX 650 or better, GTX 750 or better, or any card from the GT900 and Titan Series
- AMD: Radeon HD5870 or better, HD6870 or better, HD7770 or better, R7 260X or better, or any card from the R-300 series and Fury X